Monday, June 20, 2011

My niece's wedding.

My lovely niece Olivia was married on Saturday June 18th.  It was a beautiful day and she looked absolutely stunning as usual.  My niece is a beautiful person both inside and out.  I was very excited to be able to make soap for her wedding favors and make her wedding cupcakes.  I wanted everything to be perfect for her and was very stressed out for the last two months while planning the cupcakes.  I had never done anything like this before so I was unsure of what I was doing.  It took alot of practice and planning because of my inexperience.

I will try and post pictures... I made vanilla cupcakes with strawberry filling and chocolate cupcakes with cherry filling.  I decorated them with red and white gum paste roses.


The soap was Goat Milk Lavender and Honey Oat Lavender...

2 comments:

  1. Do you have pics of the soaps you made? Or am I looking at them? lol These look like real cupcakes to me, so now I'm looking for the favors. The red and white is so pretty! What a neat auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I just wanted to say that we LOVE the soaps that we ordered. Thanks so much for making a great product. I will definately be ordering more!

    ReplyDelete